A Complex Medical Condition Needs Comprehensive Treatment
In reality, pain is a complex medical condition with serious social, psychological, physical and biological consequences. So our doctors attack the problem with evidence-based integrative pain relief therapies that consistently deliver positive results. Once they find the underlying cause of your pain, their treatments may include:
- Probuphine® injection therapy and Suboxone® sublingual film: prescription medicines containing buprenorphine and naloxone. Our Suboxone doctors use it as part of a comprehensive treatment plan that includes personal counseling and psychosocial support.
- Pain block injections of nerve-numbing substances into a group of nerves (plexus or ganglion) that cause pain to a specific part of the body. Also called nerve blocks, they essentially stop the pain at its source.
- Suboxone® injection therapy: a prescription medicine containing buprenorphine and naloxone. Our Suboxone clinic uses it as part of a comprehensive treatment plan that includes personal counseling and psychosocial support.
- Implanted pain devices that include spinal cord stimulator implants and dorsal root ganglion stimulation. (We are one of very few centers in Denver with this advanced capability.)
- Ketamine infusion for pain management and addiction.
- Psychological support throughout therapy.
Discover real, dedicated, effective interventional pain management at Allpria Healthcare. Call 833-834-PAIN or use our convenient Request an Appointment form. Our pain patients come to us from Denver, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Englewood, Cherry Hills Village and surrounding locations.