A Complex Medical Condition Needs Comprehensive Treatment
In reality, pain is a complex medical condition with serious social, psychological, physical and biological consequences. Allpria Healthcare has several board-certified physicians, including one of the very few pain doctors triple board-certified in anesthesiology, pain medicine, and addiction/substance abuse. Our doctors in Aurora and Longmont, CO attack the problem with evidence-based integrative pain relief therapies that consistently deliver positive results. Once they find the underlying cause of your pain, their treatments may include:
- Probuphine® injection therapy and Suboxone® sublingual film: prescription medicines containing buprenorphine and naloxone. Our Suboxone doctors use it as part of a comprehensive treatment plan that includes personal counseling and psychosocial support.
- Pain block injections of nerve-numbing substances into a group of nerves (plexus or ganglion) that cause pain to a specific part of the body. Also called nerve blocks, they essentially stop the pain at its source.
- Suboxone® injection therapy: a prescription medicine containing buprenorphine and naloxone. Our Suboxone clinic uses it as part of a comprehensive treatment plan that includes personal counseling and psychosocial support.
- Implanted pain devices that include spinal cord stimulator implants and dorsal root ganglion stimulation. (We are one of very few centers in Denver with this advanced capability.)
- Ketamine infusion for pain management and addiction.
- Psychological support throughout therapy.
Discover real, dedicated, effective interventional pain management at Allpria Healthcare. Our chronic pain treatment patients come to us from Denver, Aurora, Longmont and surrounding areas. Please call us at 720-307-7246 today to schedule your first pain treatment. We look forward to meeting you!